Author Topic: New Category/Board!  (Read 138 times)

Do Work

• Ingame Administrator
  • Bronze Member
  • Graphics Designer
    • View Profile
New Category/Board!
« on: August 23, 2012, 02:10:42 am »
Hello, I've recently Updated/Added a few boards and made some new child boards, They'll be listed down below.

Graphics Section (Added New Category):
-All the Sections in that Category/Child Boards are new and have been added! 8/22/2012

All Sections(Fixed):
-Fixed the Grammar error to make us look more professional and fixed all the boards and ordered them correctly, Fixed the Childboards and made it less messy and more compact and organized.

Staff Application(Added):
-Fixed the Staff application section (Moved it) and Added a Staff Application Format, MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW IT!

Every week I'll be posting a new update if It's still in the same week I'll update this post with what's new.

New Banner (Removed and Made new one)

-I've created a new banner just for a temporary profile for now, I made a quick one so I can work on the mistakes on the forums to make it more efficient for you guys, I'm currently in the progress of making a new and much more improved banner.

More coming soon..

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

josimc

• Black Member
    • View Profile
Re: New Category/Board!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 02:12:32 am »
I think the staff applications should be removed.  This will bring on staff hunters.  Those will ruin the game 100%.  You should make it so the staff team decides when new staff should be arranged.

charlie

• Bronze Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 02:15:01 am »
I think the staff applications should be removed.  This will bring on staff hunters.  Those will ruin the game 100%.  You should make it so the staff team decides when new staff should be arranged.
while the server still has a small player base probably is easier for the owners to pick staff based on what they see in game rather than people applying

josimc

• Black Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 02:18:05 am »
Yeah, thanks for agreeing with staff apps being taken off.

Do Work

• Ingame Administrator
  • Bronze Member
  • Graphics Designer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 03:47:03 am »
I'll have a word with David.

josimc

• Black Member
    • View Profile